- No joke, the best surf wax of the new era!
- The base coat is hard and grippy.
- Apply onto a fresh board for ultimate bumps.
- Ultra grippy, super sustainable high performance surf wax.
- The stickiest and most sustainable surf wax on and for the planet.
- Easy to apply, long lasting, and super grippy.
- Surf wax made from beeswax... We're Buzzing!
- Fight colony collapse, help save the planet and surf like a pro!
- Handmade in California with only 100% all natural, high performance wax crafted with clean pure and simple ingredients. Responsibly sourced right in the United States. Non-Toxic And No Petro Chemicals. From Mother Nature, For Planet Earth. Small Changes Lead to Big Changes.
- Make The Positive Choice and Do it Clean
- FOR BEST USE: Apply base coat on all fresh/clean/newly dewaxed boards
- If it is hot and humid put wax in cooler or freezer to keep from melting.
- This bar is harder than all of YEW!’s top coats. It is meant to give structure to the other waxes to provide the highest performing traction.
- Please apply indoors or in a cool shaded area.
- When you aren’t using your board, turn it over or keep it in the shade.
- Avoid direct sunlight to help prevent the wax from melting.
- Take the golden nug out of its box and give it a sniff. Savor that scent of 100% natural ingredients!
To each their own on how they wax up!
- One tip, swipe an edge of the bar firmly along your board with a slow & steady flick of the wrist in a cross pattern. Then rub the bar in small, then gradually bigger circles over the cross pattern.
- Moving to a new area of your board, repeat this process until you have covered your desired surface area. Depending on the size of your board (and how much you like to dance), you may need to use more than one bar.
- Paddle, paddle and Do it Clean, 🐝!